Directed by Eileen Nagle
Choreographed by Rachel Wynne
Students produce and perform a thrilling musical in one week!
This magical musical called "Giants in the Sky" explores the world of Giants who live above the clouds. Ever since they left Earth a long time ago, the Giants have made a life up above where their job is to keep the sky beautiful. They polish the stars, poke the clouds to let it rain and paint the sunsets. But there is one curious Giant who wonders what life is like on Earth, so she steals a key to the locked up “beanstalk” and embarks on an adventure down below! Listen to the story's music here.
Worskhop: March 18-22, 2019, 10 AM–1 PM
Rehearsal Room, 25 student maximum
Performances: March 22 @ 1 PM and March 23 @ 11 AM in the Studio Theatre
Based on interest from our students, this new offering is a week-long program during spring break. Students will experience an all-encompassing musical theatre experience including skills such as acting, singing, staging and choreography.
1) Register for the program here.
2) All who have registered show up for auditions on February 18th from 10-11:30 am at 6th Street Playhouse Rehearsal Hall. (Specific audition requirements below)
3) Students will be issued a script and a CD. The cast list will be issued by Monday February 18th.
4) Students are required to learn their lines and the songs by first date of workshop: March 18th.
5) Workshop dates: March 18–22, 10AM–1PM
6) Performances dates: March 22 @ 1:00PM & March 23 @ 11:00AM in the Studio Theatre
7) Tickets: $10 for youth. $15.00 for adults